The Los Roques Archipiélago National Park is currently one of the most exciting water parks in the world, because of its large size, terrain and weather conditions, it offers a variety of shipping routes with different levels of difficulty and distance.
If you come with your equipment to navigate, the school has several options for your safety and comfort. In case you travel with no equipment you can rent ours.
It is the best option for kiting safely, and getting the best out of your watertime. PLay day includes:
- Riding tips from our instructors + Safari in the nearby islands + 3 rescues per kiter.
BsF. 600 per person
RESCUES & RESCUE BOAT
The park authorized watersport centers Provide rescue boats upon previous notification of the client. We suggest you buy a Play Day Insurance, but if you decide you need only one rescue a day, each one is done for
BsF. 400 per rescue
Our most exclusive option for a group up to 8 Kiters. Includes:
- Private Speed Boat with crew trained for kiters and kite rescues.
- 1 Local Guide that will coordinate the group’s safari
- Beach Chairs and umbrella for every 2 persons.
- Music on the boat
. BsF 6.500 max 8 persons
GEAR RENTAL (ONLY WITH SUPERVISION)
- Complete Equipment (Kite, Bar, Harness, board, lifevest) FULL DAY BsF 4.500
- Photo Session per person BsF 810