Our most exclusive service. We organize exclusive long distance eco-safaris. Each safari is planned according to the weather conditions, and clients kiting level. Safety, professional guidance, full enjoyment and optimizing your time in the water is our main goal. Safari will include guidance, boat rides, shading and beach chairs at the finishing spot and photo shooting as required.
We are proud to be authorized to provide our services by the following government authorities:
- Armada Venezolana / Venezuelan Army
- Autoridad Unica de Area / Area Unique Authority
- Guardia Nacional / National Guard
- Consejo Comunal Los Roques / Los Roques Community Council
Safaris “must know” info:
- Safety regulations are taken into consideration on serious hazards to kiters and the environment.
- Shallow coral reef kiting sections, swells and tide levels are evaluated by our local guides.
- A release form must be signed between Play Los Roques and the client. Safaris are made by the client own risk.
- Extra helicopter rescues from mainland are available if required and covered by client’s insurance.
- Average entire time activity from: 2 to 4 hours including the boat ride.
- Reef Booties are required.
- Polarized lenses
- GoPro or Contour cams
- Sun hats
- Hand gloves
- watershoes / booties
Sebastopol – Bajo Fabian
Boat ride, Includes: Guides, Boatride, Assistance, rescue, umbrellas & chairs p/p distance: 21 Km. / 3 hours aprox. (Mínimum 4 persons) p/p For more information send an email to: email@example.com